Your not-for-profit organization is busy providing a valuable service to the community. Let Cloutier Matthews help with your accounting and financial reporting tasks so you can focus on taking care of your stakeholders and members.
Our trusted advice has helped many organizations such as non-profit organizations, charitable organizations, religious organizations (churches, synagogues, mosques), non-profit housing corporations, retirement and nursing homes, sports clubs and professional associations.
Since not-for-profits like yours usually need to stretch every dollar, we’ll help you maximize your revenue opportunities, minimize risk and simplify your accounting practices.
With our specialized accounting experience, we can help you with:
- Accountability to donors, boards and Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Assurance best practices
- Charitable reporting compliance
- Financial reporting
- Fundraising requirement compliance
- Government strategic and operational planning
- Implementing effective financial reporting systems and methods
- Internal controls
- Obtaining financing
- Procurement planning
- Readiness planning and implementation
- Tax harmonization services
- Tax planning that benefit donors and your organization